Subject: [Leica] mac upgrade
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Mon Oct 22 15:33:23 2007

This is not a direct comparison, but I have a G5 Dual processor 2.5
Ghz tower and a 15" MacBook Pro 2.33 Ghz Core 2 duo laptop. The Intel
laptop is noticeably faster for most tasks (esp. Photoshop CS3) but
not enough to make me  completely abandon the tower (more disk space,
larger monitor, better keyboard, etc).I am refraining from spending
too much time playing with one of the Quad towers. I am afraid that it
would make me spend a lot of money.

Allen