Subject: [Leica] Impromptu portraits
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Oct 22 23:56:00 2007

Nothing very artistic lately, as I spent most of my spare time writing, but
the camera came out a few times.

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting Tim Isaac, the creator of the
ThumbsUp. While I was trying out my new ThumbsUp (which is now permanently
affixed to my M8), I had to snap a picture of Tim:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1002128TimBW-w.jpg.html

Then I went to my Mom's, and got one of the better pictures I've taken of
her. Usually she gets self-conscious about the camera.  This time she
decided it was fun--she said I was taking her bad side, and I said "I can
fix that on the computer."
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/family/SuzyOct07/L1002138EmBW-w.jpg.html

And here's my visiting aunt, my Mom's younger sister, exhibiting the family
gestures:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/family/SuzyOct07/L1002110-w.jpg.html

M8, 35/1.4 ASPH at f/1.4, f/2 and f/2.8 respectively.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) ([Leica] Impromptu portraits)
Reply from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] Impromptu portraits)