Subject: [Leica] PAD-October finally caught up!
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Oct 23 07:13:13 2007

Thanks Chris.  Back in 1999 when Ted Grant offered this challenge to the
LUG I thought...no way I make too many photos just working to try to do
a photo every day on top of all that.  Well this year I decided to try
it in an effort to get some of the "fun" back into photography for
myself.  I have, through doing this, gotten back to shooting with a lot
of film and my Ms again.  I had forgotten how much fun I had shootiing
B&W in my Ms.

I love digital for work, but shooting with the EOS cameras is kinda like
driving on the interstate with cruise control on in an SUV...shooting
with the Ms is like driving on the Blue Ridge Pkwy. near Asheville NC in
a rag top with the top down on a nice fall day.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography