Subject: [Leica] shots from Rockport Leica seminar
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Oct 23 09:57:19 2007

> After the LHSA meeting in Rochester, I drove to Rockport MA with Ed
> Kowaleski
> and Vahan Shahanian.  Here are some snaps from the seminar:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/8277723@N06/sets/72157602642022573/
>
> All were taken with my M8, mostly with the 16-21 Tri Elmar, a few with a
> borrowed 90 f4 macro.
>
> Mark Davison

Great shots love the Pollock-mobile.
Do you find yourself trying to remember which of the three focal lengths the
shots were taken with!? I was trying to guess. And your f stops.

I finally found the buttons to press to make them real big! They look great
; but surprisingly muted color due I'd think to the choice of color space
but I don't know. The way I normally like them myself but I rarely see it
done. The Pollock-mobile was crying to be saturated but I say let them cry.

And they tantalize you in the layout with a square format grid only to give
you something else when you click on it. A mixed bag.
I was thinking this a few days ago looking at another friends pix they'd put
on that site.
If you shot squares format would the contact sheet be rectangles?

Great seeing you in Rochester, Mark!

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] shots from Rockport Leica seminar)