Subject: [Leica] DAS IMGs 88 and 89
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Thu Nov 1 01:44:40 2007

Hoppy:

If you don't talk about bo-ke, I won't talk about ba-ka (ok, bad play
on words).  The camera was probably vibrating anyway.  :-)

The cocktail is built on the squares of the first three prime numbers
and the assumption that non-alcoholic adulterating agents like
sweetened fruit juice and soft drinks just make you sick!

The second picture is of the household blessing that accompanies a
family's saint's day in the Orthodox Church.  Petka is one of the
saints (from what is now Turkey).

Cheers
Dante