Subject: [Leica] Re: if my leica was a pocket watch, which pocket watch would it be?
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (Robert Palmieri)
Date: Thu Nov 1 12:40:03 2007

Cool shot.

This cat thing reminds me that I saw one of the best photo shows ever
in New York a couple of months ago in which a bunch of famous shots
(mostly Magnum stuff) was displayed along with their respective
contact sheets.  One of the photos was the Dali portrait (Phillippe
Halsman, I believe) with the cat & water flying chaotically around
the painter; the outtakes really told a story about doing the shoot
"...Okay, now toss the cat!!")

Although the Harry Benson contact from the RFK assassination was just
unbelievable...

Bob Palmieri