Subject: [Leica] 28/2.8 Shift R lens
From: weiljr at earthlink.net (weiljr)
Date: Fri Nov 2 11:33:07 2007

How much would a 28mm PC Super Angulon for the R system cost?
The reason I am asking is that the auction site has two for a buy it now
price of 1900US$ and 2200US$ from the same seller, while another seller has
an auction with a starting bid of 1900US$; 0 bids currently and 2 days left.
However, these sellers don't have the reputation that would give me
confidence to buy something at that price.  Tamarkin has one for ~2600US$
but they seem to have a better reputation.  Although, 2600US$ seems kind of
steep to me.
What would be a good price for this lens?
Yes, I am interesting in buying one myself.
Is it possible to buy one directly from Schneider with the R mount?

Joe