Subject: [Leica] Tina Manley at Brentwood Camera Club in Brentwood
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sun Nov 4 23:27:50 2007

--- grduprey@mchsi.com wrote:

From: grduprey@mchsi.com
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 05:15:09 +0000

Alistair,

The wife and I can be there for the weekend and plan on being there for a
couple of days, so maybe we can work something out then, if you will have
the weekend days open, maybe go do some shooting and then dinner or what
ever.  I guess we need to see if Bob or Greg will be around that week also,
maybe they can get a bunch together for some fun.

Gene

I get in on the Thursday 22 November at around 1600. Friday or Saturday
night would be a great. I'm sure I can "wangle" some time on Saturday
perhaps in the afternoon. I have "dinners" on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday.
The days are pretty full on, but its not like a gaol sentence.

Cheers

alastair