Subject: [Leica] I got the same bug as earlier
From: pkolodny at gmail.com (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Sun Nov 11 07:32:46 2007

Some years back I was at a very strict therapy thanks to which I could get
rid of my Leica sickness.
Too bad the thing seems to be back but this time in the shape of a Leica
thread mount instead of the M mount.
So I stumbled with a very good user condition IIIG and a couple of lenses,
an Elmar 5 cm/3,5 and a Summaron 35mm/3,5 and this made me think of coming
back to the scene crime. So here I am and as for sort of re-introduce myself
I posted a picture to the Leica Users Gallery so you can appreciate how my
malformation keeps on.

Link to the picture:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Pablo+Kolodny/010.jpg.html>

I'll be uploading some further images soon, I hope to see comments, good or
not but I'll understand people must have some other important things to get
busy with.

Meantime I just say hello

saludos

Pablo