Subject: [Leica] Anyone know from Mexican birds??
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Wed Nov 14 09:57:39 2007

Folks -

Had a few gigs in Quintana Roo, Mexico this weekend.  Seemed like a
good place to hunt birdsnaps so I went out for a few hours with the
usual 400 Telyt/Canon 20D rig (with shoulder stock).  Problem is, I
don't really know much about birds in this part of the world (and
neither does the brains of the outfit, namely My Wife the Birder.)

Anyhow, here's some of the first workups from the raws.  A few are
just there for ID, but some seem to make the cut for pretty pictures:

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/preliminary_yucatan_birds_

Anyone who can help with names or any other comments, have at it...

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Anyone know from Mexican birds??)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Anyone know from Mexican birds??)