Subject: [Leica] Finding some lens in stock.....
From: jviiret at gmail.com (Justin Viiret)
Date: Fri Nov 16 04:10:29 2007

Hi Hoppy et al,

On 16/11/2007, at 10:33 PM, G Hopkinson wrote:

> Hoppy got a Domke satchel from BH in 9 days and same same for a
> little vintage 90. A ZM 21 on the way from HK. Keep that American
> peso value down you guys.

Aha -- another Aussie who buys his lenses overseas. :) I bought a ZM
25 from a gentleman in Japan about a year ago, and a 50 lux pre-asph
in Hong Kong a few months ago, too. You'll love the Zeiss lens, my 25
is magic. I should make a lot more use of it.

Which vintage 90 is this, then? A rigid or collapsible Elmar, or
something newer?

Best regards,
        jv

--