Subject: [Leica] FS: Book, calendar, fine prints
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Nov 16 08:09:05 2007

FS: the first edition of "wild light 1971 - 2007" is now available.  See
a preview and order a copy of the book from blurb.com at:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/108022

It's 8" x 10", hardbound or soft cover; 62 pages, 41 photographs, with the
stories behind the photographs and how I developed the technique used to
make these photos.

By popular request signed copies of the book may be ordered from me.
Shipping cost will likely be higher than if ordered through blurb.com and
delivery will take longer.  e-mail me at doug at wildlightphoto dot com if
interested.

FS: 2008 calendar. See a preview of the photos in the calendar and order a
copy
from:

http://www.lulu.com/content/297497

As with the book, signed copies will be available directly from me with
shipping at cost.

FS: Fine prints, see the photos available at

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com