Subject: [Leica] Loving Lightroom Part Deux
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Nov 21 01:42:18 2007

Aha, perhaps you can tell me how you find what colour profile
Lightroom is using? I find it splendidly easy to use but the results
on my Canon printer are shite. Doing the same things in Photoshop
results in the prints my experience leads me to expect. I would have
expected PS and LR to produce identical prints.
Trying to find what colour profile LR is using in the manual gives
the equivalent of "don't worry your pretty little head over that we
know best and do the right thing"
grumpy,
Frank

It may cease to be an issue since my printer refuses to switch on so
may be dead.