Subject: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving!
From: kargue at sympatico.ca (Kevin Argue)
Date: Thu Nov 22 10:36:18 2007

Nathan,
               don't forget that thanksgiving is not just an American
thing. It is a holiday
in early October in Canada. It is a holiday to celebrate the harvest
and is always
celebrated on a Monday giving Canadians a three day weekend.
Americans celebrate
on Thursday's then Friday (Black Friday) is the kick off of Christmas
shopping.

Cheers,
Kevin Argue

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu