Subject: [Leica] Re: [HUG] Re: Wooden tripods
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Sat Nov 24 12:23:18 2007

Hello Everyone,

I'm back after a change of ISPs. A big *Thank You* to all who responded to
my request for info on this topic.

In the meantime, I was sent a link to a LFI  comparative review of tripods.
I think it might be of interest to others too:

http://www.optiline.no/berlebach/images/stativtest_lfi1_2006.PDF

Regards,
Akhil