Subject: [Leica] Leica Repair.....
From: 54moggie at embarqmail.com (Robert Lilley)
Date: Fri Nov 30 04:38:42 2007

Sherry Krauter has repaired both my screw mounts and the M6 when I had
it.  I have also purchased lenses, etc from her as well.  Matter of
fact, she has my modern black Elmar 2.8 for sale. So if you'd like one
(good for traveling light) in mint condition give her a call.  Sherry
lives on "Purgatory Road" in a little town just outside of Chester, NY
and is fun to visit - but only after 12:00 noon.  Never call her
before noon either as she works at night.  Once I forgot and never
heard the end of it.  Her place is filled with Leica paarifinallia and
scads of boxes going to and from customers.  All visitors are greeted
and must pet her rescue dog - there's a cat too.   She is a fine
technician and an artist with anything Leica although I think she
prefers the M cameras - as she says, she was born during the time of
the M's.  I think Sherry is famous for telling it like it is - she
once managed a motorcycle shop and has no problem dealing with those
of that ilk.

Rob

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Leica Repair.....)
Message from charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer) ([Leica] Leica Repair.....)