Subject: [Leica] FS Contax G1 with 28, 45, 90, and Flash
From: leica at hitspacebar.com (Steve Beyer)
Date: Fri Nov 30 12:44:15 2007

  I have a user grade camera and probably exec grade lenses and flash.
I have not been using this camera since I bought some leica stuff.
Lenses are great.... Body Viewfinder is squinty...  You will like the
output :-)  They need a good home.  I am asking $500 for the kit.  I
will pay the shipping charges and absorb all PayPal charges or your
personal check.  If you are not happy ship it back for a 100% refund
no questions asked.

Steve Beyer
steve@beyertribe.com