Subject: [Leica] Leica Equipment for Sale
From: shortymx at prodigy.net.mx (shortymx@prodigy.net.mx)
Date: Fri Dec 7 14:41:43 2007

I have the following Leica equipment for sale, and would prefer to sell the
entire lot together.

M6 TTl .58
28mm Elmarit f2.8 non Asph
35mm Summicron Asph f2
50mm Summicron f2 sliding hood
90mm Elmarit f2.8

All are in like new condition, and have original accessories.  I have
manuals, and boxes, however it would be difficult for me to transport the
boxes because of possible Customs problems.  I am presently at my home in
Mexico, however I'll be returning to Michigan the latter part of this month.

Anyone interested can contact me for additinal information at:
shortymx@prodigy.net.mx

Stuart Boyd

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Leica Equipment for Sale)