Subject: [Leica] Barcelona next week
From: phongdoan at gmail.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Dec 8 04:19:39 2007

Hi,

I will be in Barcelona next week (Monday - Friday) for work and would
be delighted  to meet with some local Leica and Rollei friends.  My
schedule will be pretty tight, so we have to "play it by ear",
improvise at the last moment so to speak.

I will be at the Hotel Arts by the Olympic Village
http://www.hotelartsbarcelona.com

Planning something in the area has the best chance of happening given
my crazy schedule.  Tuesday and Wednesday late evenings would probably
work best.

Hope to see you soon !

- Phong
Boston, USA