Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 36, Issue 196
From: felixmaturana at telefonica.net (FÂelix LÂopez de Maturana)
Date: Sat Dec 8 15:35:53 2007

Hi Steve

I use this lens with my Olympus E-510 -and probably in the next future
with the Olympus E-3- and I only can say that is the most wonderfull
extreme wide zoom I ever seen. Very little distortion, not a big
vignetting, bear in mind his extreme range (14-28mmm equivalent), and
excellent sharpness. This zoom may push some of us -by itself- going
into the Olympus system. Next month I'll put my hand on a Nikon D3 with
his  new 14-24mm  f2.8 a more luminous zoom but with minor range. The
comparison may be an extraordinary moment. May be -OT- some of you wish
share it with me.

Regards.

Felix

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 36, Issue 196)