Subject: [Leica] Thank you
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun Dec 9 08:30:50 2007

To all those who have responded I am grateful for your thoughts and
sympathy.  I have tried to respond to those who contacted me off list.
Responding to the digest individuals is a bit harder for me.

All dads (parents) should be special, but I know from friends that this is
not always the case. I am thankful mine was to me.  It is hard to imagine he
is no longer in the world for us but he will always be in our hearts.  The
next week will be hard, but the weeks after that will be harder for my mom,
alone in the house for the first time.  There are 6 of us kids, 3 still very
close to Seattle, so I know we will get her through this.

Thanks again for your thoughts.  I know I am not a regular poster, but I
enjoy your company as I do invite each and every one of you into my home
when I read the digest.

Aram

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:06 AM