Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: leicar8 at hughes.net (tm)
Date: Fri Dec 14 17:42:09 2007

In the last few days I've set up a FLICKR page that now contains some scans
of Leica negatives I've created during the last decade. It reflects progress
I have made during those years regarding composition and exposure and I
invite all to it. Click on each image so as to enlarge it somewhat and so as
to read the full description for each one. As well, if you've created a
FLICKR page containing some of your images as well, I truly would like the
address for it so I can see how you, too, have made progress with your Leica
equipment as the years have passed by, for that would be beneficial and
informative to me, too. Thanks.

http://flickr.com/photos/21652620@N08/

Terry