Subject: [Leica] 1936 Summar
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sat Dec 29 14:42:43 2007

Phil

I'm not sure if everyone lusts after the 1936 Summar but your image are
certainly nice. When I see soneone talking about  lens chronology I
immediately get historic. My goodness, 1936 was a world changing year.  It
was before my time but it was a time of immense events, social and
otherwise.

Now, we only have Bush and Cheny. Where have the monumental figures gone?

Walt

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] 1936 Summar)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] 1936 Summar)