Subject: [Leica] 1936 Summar
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sun Dec 30 14:39:39 2007

2007-12-30-17:13:47 Harrison McClary:
> Could just be that us conservatives realize this is a PHOTO list and
> keep our political comments off this list

Um, nope, I don't think y'all are alone in that.  The thing is, though,
that there's no way to tell who of us have been biting our tongues and
fighting the urge to let loose a satisfying ideological rant or snipe
because, well, if we've had the discipline to keep our traps shut
there's no evidence of it.

But I expect those who know me would consider me leftish-leaning (at
least in many areas; I haven't happened to evolve, and tend to be
suspicious of those who have, unquestioned textbook "left" or "right"
party-line beliefs).  And despite this schism from the group which likes
to lay claim to traditional values, I try very hard to be polite, and
not to engage in political shin-kicking in a group whose focus is meant
to be elsewhere.

And that's as close to the subject as I'd like to get here.

 -Jeff

Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] 1936 Summar)
Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] 1936 Summar)
Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] 1936 Summar)