Subject: [Leica] opening bell
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jan 10 12:10:33 2008

In the village of Kirimati, in the country of Kiribati - and where ever else
LUGers may gather, I am still offering -
Olympus f2 35-100 zoom for 4/3 mount cameras.
This is a like-new lens, and a terrific performer wide-open or stopped-down.
It is f2 throughout the zoom range, which is the 35 mm equivalent of 70-100.

Contact me off-list to dicker over price.

B. D.
bd@bdcolenphoto.com