Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 warning!
From: plus_4 at hotmail.com (Neil Miller)
Date: Mon Jan 14 11:12:11 2008

This may have been posted before but a reminder may help someone in the
future. I purchased an M8 in early December. Wonderful camera and I find it
shoots much like all my other M series cameras. But I did not expect the
camera strap attachments would come loose. One just fell off yesterday while
I was changing the SD card. I found the other was also loose. Someone was
watching over me since for over two hours I was walking around the Getty
Museum. All that marble and concrete could have caused a real problem. 10
minutes later the strap fell off.

Neil

Neil A. Miller
Phoenix, Arizona