Subject: [Leica] BEN Colen subway tunnel photos.
From: bd_colen at harvard.edu (B.D. Colen)
Date: Fri Jan 18 08:29:52 2008

Finally...I have posted a half-dozen of my son Ben's medium and large format
images taken while wandering around the Boston T tunnels in 1999 and 2000
after the trains stopped running at night. These are long time exposures,
lit only by the dim bulbs a rider sees flicker by when riding the train
through what seems to be an inky-dark tunnel.

For my upcoming show at the Brookline Art Gallery I'll be hanging about two
dozen 8.5x11" black and white prints of from my series of T riders, and will
'frame' those prints with two of Ben's color 40x40s of the tunnels.

B. D.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bdcolen/BEN+COLEN/

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] BEN Colen subway tunnel photos.)
Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] BEN Colen subway tunnel photos.)