Subject: [Leica] Cape Mendocino Last Light - Lympa Log
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 15:00:51 2008

I think there are too many good images here: it distracts the viewer and
confuses the graphic elements: its one of the reasons I find "blogs" a less
than ideal setting for image display. I really like the composition of the
second last image: It would be very strong in b/w I think, as the colour on
the foreground is too blue.

Cheers