Subject: [Leica] small range finder for cycling
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Sat Jan 26 13:20:04 2008

Adam,
Consider the Ricoh GX100 with a CV 21mm VF that covers just a tad
more than the lens set at 24mm, or a GR-D2 with Ricoh's optical vf

No other compact camera VF will satisfy you, once you have used an M8

Ed

El 26/01/2008, a las 17:49, Adam Bridge escribi?:

Assuming I get back up on my bike, I'd like to carry a small camera
because, frankly, I see some amazing things out there. But carrying my
M8 doesn't really work: too big and too heavy and it's even more
expensive than my bike although it's a near thing.

I'd love a small range finder camera or at least one I can compse
without holding at arm's length.

The Canon G9 is probably the upper limit in size. I don't think high
ISO is an issue.
Suggestions are most welcome.

Oh, I've had the staples removed after surgery but still a few weeks
before I can begin PT. We'll either buy another Element or a RAV4.
Both have excellent crash safety. Still haven't begun to evaluate my
cameras. I need two working arms for that.

Thanks to all!

Adam