Subject: [Leica] my vegas planz...
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed Jan 30 06:50:19 2008

so i've decided ... i've rented a car from the airport which i can drop off
at my hotel (how convenient this city of sin is). I'm going to go to the
"Valley of Fire State Park" which is 50 miles north of the city and hang out
there from around noon until nightfall (or until they kick me out).

I've also decided to take the Leica CM500 and five rolls of tmax 100. And a
tripod. Lord help me.

kc