Subject: [Leica] Re: Any Opinion about leica Elmarit 135 R ( Made in canada )
From: platoali at gmail.com (Platoali)
Date: Sun Feb 17 10:16:45 2008

On Yek-shanbe 28 Bahman 1386, grduprey@mchsi.com wrote:
> Hi Platoali,
>
> I have the first, German version and find it a very nice lens.  Not razor
> sharp close up but still very nice.  The later Canadian versions are
> supposed to be better, especially at close range.  The price depends on
> whether it is a 2 or 3 cam lens, and will vary anywhere from $150 for a 2
> cam lens to $500 for a 3 cam lens, and of course condition will determine
> the cost also.  From what you describe, it is a bit high for a user 2 cam
> lens, although not terribly high.  You did not mention what R camera you
> have, for a SL or SL2 the 2 cam lens will work just fine, but if you have
> any of the R, electronic cameras you need the 3 cam lenses.  A 2 lens cam
> can be upgraded, and the cost for this lens is around $250 depending on
> where it is done.  Hope this helps.

I've R9, and footunately  the lens is 3 cam.  I've also found this on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEICA-LEITZ-Elmarit-R-f-2-8-135-mm-Lens-with-LEITZ-Box_W0QQitemZ230222806745QQihZ013QQcategoryZ3341QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://tinyurl.com/ypjcld

It is not as mint as this on ebay, So the price  a little bit high when
compare. (I think )  Unfortunately I can not buy from ebay but  I think I
can
get more discount from dealer. ;-)

Thanks for you information
Best regards