Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon viewfinder and Exakta 500
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Fri Feb 22 10:24:18 2008

I have a Canon Serenar 13.5cm viewfinder with the parallax adjustment
ring for sale.  Make me a fair offer.
photos:
http://tinyurl.com/2squ98
http://tinyurl.com/2vmol3

I also have an Exakta 500 in excellent condition with Zeiss 50mm 2.8
lens.  the focusing helical is a bit stiff but I think that's due to
lack of use over the years.  The Exakta winds and actually works, which
is supposedly rare for these models.  Shutter speeds are a bit slow
(slower on cold days like today) so it could use a CLA.  Make me a fair
offer.

http://tinyurl.com/24t9bg
http://tinyurl.com/2k4kxp
http://tinyurl.com/2pt8of