Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Ira's PESO 2008-1
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 23 17:03:55 2008

They say you can meet movie stars just walking down the street here in
southern California.  Just the other day, I came across this character who
looks
to be one of the stars of Walt Disney's Fantasia. I'd say he  hasn't aged a
bit!

_http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/Miscellany/Fantasia.jpg.html_

(http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/Miscellany/Fantasia.jpg.html)

I'm just getting back into the swing of things after a month or so in the
lurk mode, mostly as a result of

(1) relocating my daughter to San Francisco where she is now the Assistant
Editor of an Internet based fashion magazine;

(2) serving two weeks on jury duty (guilty as charged on both counts)

(3) evenings spent doing the day's work that still required completion,  and

(4) having my pocket picked of my trusty Rollei 35, which had resided
there,
on and off, for 32 years.  This last one makes me feel slightly  naked and
more than a bit depressed.

So its back to the LUG for me. It's too far past the point of starting  a
PAW
for 2008 for me, so PESO's it will be.

Best Regards,

Ira Silverman