Subject: [Leica] CAUGHT IN... Williamsburg
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Wed Mar 12 14:39:14 2008

Mark:

Since I'm sucha baseball guy...what can you tell us about your memories of
the 1955 World Series (maybe not much??) and then the exodus to Los Angeles
in 1957.  I'm always interested in that time in baseball history when the
Giants and the Dodgers make their way west. You must have some good memories
of Ebbets Field??

Any thoughts on Robert Moses v. Walter O'Malley?

Robert

Robert W. Clark
National Curriculum Director
CASE Project - Animal Science
National Council for Agricultural Education
Office - 717-459-3185
Cell - 717-648-2744