Subject: [Leica] T-E NOT SHARP?
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 21:07:01 2008

The TE's are both good. I found a lot of flare at 50mm with film, but I have
a hood on it now which solves that problem on the M8: at 28mm the hood
caused vignetting, but its fine on the smaller "sensor". F4 is a bit slow,
but the lens is compact and what a set the 2 TE's and the ELMAR C make.

Cheers