Subject: [Leica] RE: How many M8s + Nocts!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Apr 22 18:33:56 2008

At 07:36 PM 4/22/2008, you wrote:

>Then we can Blacktape their lenses to f 5.6 and be there
>and send them out and see how many of their shots do or do not come out.
>
>I still don't know which distances are supposed to work and not work.
>If any.
>

>Mark William Rabiner

Mark -  I was in Columbia all day for my granddaughter's 7th birthday
party.  I took two M8's and kept the Noctilux on one.  When we were
outside, I set it at 5.6 just to see how it would do.  If the photos
don't come out, I can blame you!!  They look fine on the screen but
I'll download them later and see.

Put me on the list for two M8's and one Noctilux ;-)
And one Nocton I just got.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI