Subject: [Leica] RE: How many M8s
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Apr 22 19:08:05 2008

> It is not a survey, Mark thought we had a dozen M8 cameras, I think more.

There's a dozen cameras from what I recall from people who post.
But for everybody who posts there's a hundred who does not maybe.
So I'm sure there is a nice pile from lurkers included from the whole list.
I've heard of about the same amount of Noctili although people often buy and
sell them thinking of them as a cool way to temporarily tie up 5 grand..

If there's a thousand people on the total list I'll guess there is about 25
of the big Lenes and 50 cameras is my wild guess for all its worth as we'd
have no way of ever knowing.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com