Subject: [Leica] Img: Turkeys in a Tree
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Apr 23 19:07:19 2008

I normally carry a very long lens and a Canon dSLR on my walks in the
woods. But today I just wanted a little exercise so I only had my MP
with a 50mm Summicron rigid and a 90mm AA in my pocket. And APX100
loaded in the camera. I should have taken the long lens as there were
many birds I would have liked to have close-ups of.

In any case I came across this scene which was a Tom Turkey strutting
after a hen on the ground after having chased two up a tree.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/Pennypack+Preserve/
TurkeysTree+.jpg.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/4w8vra