Subject: [Leica] IMG: the episode in which Hoppy becomes a criminal
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Apr 23 21:56:55 2008

Don't worry Geoff, crime is fun :-) I have tons of pictures on my web
site that violate French law (particularly strict on street
photographers) but so far I have been in and out of France many times
without the gendarmerie taking the slightest interest...

Nice B&W--as you and others have stated, doing the conversion from a
RAW file makes a huge difference. This is a lesson I learned during
my first week of shooting with a DSLR in 2004. There was an image I
wanted to convert, but because I had shot it in JPG, the conversion
inevitably resulted in blown highlights and nasty artifacts. Since
then I have shot RAW 100% of the time.

Nathan