Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 37, Issue 8
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu Apr 24 10:51:17 2008

I believe my N D200 does this with 2 images; not sure if the D300/D3 have
expanded the # of images you can do this with.
Also, Photomatix provides HDRI (High Dynamic Range Imaging) software that
allows you to merge a virtually unlimited # of photos into a single file
that can then be processed. Adobe has this option too, but not quite as
sophisticated/controllable.

So Nikon does it albiet limited.

Sorry Kyle; no royalties this time :-(
Bob