Subject: [Leica] Auto HDR -- is nobody paying attention?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Apr 24 19:44:01 2008

It's tripod use which is the great simplifier.
If I can just get myself to try my new resin tripod out on my next photo
outing I'm sure it will change my photo world as I know it.
Bracket everything. F stops, ISO's, focus, do panning for stitching. You
name it.
Just set it up and start working it. Working the image.
Hands free.

Every time I get into tripod mode I just kick myself for not having gotten
back into it sooner. Instead of the weight around the neck people think of
it is its just the opposite.
Its wings.

F 16 at 20 seconds?
No problem.