Subject: [Leica] OT: Any recent experiences mailing from Canada to France?
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Apr 25 03:40:34 2008

I have made very slow experiences with canadian post - took 7 weeks in one
case until a shipment arrived here. I don't guess the french post is a
problem. Shippings from Switzerland to France were always very quick in the
past, faster than to Germany, even.
Hope you registered it with a tracking #. I never ship ebay stuff without,
knowing why.
Didier