Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M8 black - new, unopened, latest production...
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael HINTLIAN)
Date: Fri Apr 25 06:05:16 2008

For Sale:  Leica M8 in black.  The camera is completely new, in its
original box with not a single frame fired....I have not even looked
at it.  It was purchased, registered and not opened.  The battery has
not been charged nor has the camera been handled.  Since I registered
the camera and I'm not a dealer it is technically not "new"...but...it
is.  Serial in the # 3330XXX range.

Price including insured shipping to the lower 48 USA (elsewhere UPS,
DHL, or FedEx at cost and must include tracking and insurance),
$4,600.  Serious inquiries please reply directly by e-mail.

I have 3 spare batteries (most in boxes) and a spare charger that I
will offer to the buyer of the camera first.

Michael HINTLIAN