Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some shiny stuff for the glass cabinet
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Apr 25 15:21:34 2008

Stasys,
my mother still has and uses a VITO CLR with a Skopar lens - better than
the Lanthar.  Takes (helps her take) wonderful quality pictures.
Luckily there was a promotion for 5 x 36 exposure Elite Chrome 100
Professional slide film at the shop where I found my goodies, so as soon
as pressure of work allows I'll be taking them out for a walk.
Best from Hannover
Douglas