Subject: [Leica] Amesbury, MA - Leica R8 and Rollei 6008i
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Apr 25 18:54:00 2008

Geoff:

Thanks for the comments and for looking.

I don't know if your suggestion is "a transgression in the fisheye
society"... I'll have to find their headquarters and inquire.

But it's certainly an unnatural act! ;-)

I forgot to mention earlier that this river overflowed those banks when
we had widespread floods in northeast Massachusetts in May 2006.

Jim

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Amesbury, MA - Leica R8 and Rollei 6008i)