Subject: [Leica] Lake Travis Mansions
From: sanjay at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Sat Apr 26 16:11:05 2008

When I first moved here in 1984 I drove out Lake Travis and truly fell in
love with Austin.  Well back then the lots on the lake were around $80,000
with cute little houses on them.   Recently I took a boat ride out to the
lake and the houses are now a bit different.

Here's a few snapshots.  How the place has changed in just a few years.

http://www.aroundaustin.com/2008/04/lake-travis-man.html#more

MicroAssist, Inc.
3420 Executive Center Drive, Suite G100 Austin, TX 78731
http://www.microassist.net
Phone: (512) 794-8440
Fax: (512) 794-8742