Subject: [Leica] Treed
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat Apr 26 16:25:45 2008

So it is a nice Spring day, the boids are choiping, and we're outside doing
some pruning and cleaning out around the garden.  Izzy the kat  was spayed
just Wednesday, and has been moving slowly, so we thought it might be OK to
let her join us.

Wrong!    She made haste for one of my cypress trees, rapidly scaled it to
about fifteen feet, then went up near the top, about 35 feet.  There she sat
on a limb and watched the birds in nearby trees. After about thirty minutes
she made her way down.  I wasn't worried as I've never seen a cat skeleton
in a tree.

http://www.sonc.com/izy-treed.htm

--
Regards,