Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pt Reyes and return
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Apr 26 18:11:34 2008

We took a Friday for ourselves and drove over to Pt Reyes National
Seashore, taking the new pup along with us. He enjoyed the experience,
for the most part, but found the Pacific cold and salty. And the beach
was hard to run on! I had a difficult capturing him but this one quiet
image will have to do. Otherwise he was in constant motion.

<http://www.adam-bridge.com/Images/_L3U8956.jpg>

I liked this shot for its dimensionality and juxtaposition of textures:

<http://www.adam-bridge.com/Images/_L3U8963.jpg>

We returned via route that the Tour of California used to climb the
first set of coastal hills which led us to the town of Occidental, a
favorite spot to pause for an ice cream and let the doggie water the
foliage. After the 58 degree breeze at the ocean the nearly 80 of
Occidental was a pleasure.

We passed the bar at the Occidental Hotel where I caught this at an
open window into the bar:

<http://www.adam-bridge.com/Images/L1003922.jpg>

Paddy then charmed the owner of those boots, completely owning her in
moments. Only three months old and already he's snarfing up cute women
in bars . . . without even going in!

Technical: the first two are Canon 1Ds Mk II with the 70-200L f2.8
lens. the last is Leica M8 with CV 28mm.

Comments/suggestions/etc most welcome.

Adam