Subject: [Leica] Friday flower - Iris/HDR - more
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Apr 27 09:57:55 2008

First one looks like grainy P&S in the manner of early canons -
saturation and dark parts wise

Second one is not what the sensor saw, but the result through some piece
of software of what the sensor got - or am I that wrong? It could be
better adjusted in LR for instance.
Perhaps redoing them with a tiny touch of fill-in from the pop-up flash
would help.

No offense meant Ken, none, at all.
Hope this helps.
phx