Subject: [Leica] Mailing from Canada
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Apr 27 10:01:38 2008

With the weather we have been having, it could very well have migrated up
North to Canada.  Its supposed to be Spring now, but it is still cold, and
rainy, with the next few days supposed to be having SNOW AGAIN!!  Just what
we do not need.  One month to go until we start our vacation to hopefully
warmer places.  ;-)

Gene

From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@tele2.fr>